Marie S. Curie Program Individual Fellowship
Marie S. Curie Program Individual Fellowship was opened last April 11, within the program of Excellent Science of the Horizon 2020. The most relevant features are the following:
- Deadline: September 11.
- Profile of the research staff: doctor, or four years of demonstrable experience in research tasks (+ mobility rule, see below).
- Fellowship: work contract (amount according to parents and family circumstances, in Spain around 5.200 euros/month of cost) and money for research (800 euros/month).
- Application: 10 pages maximum memory. The proposal is written jointly with your chosen host organisation(s).
- The Standard (European): duration between 12 and 24 months, contract in a European entity. The research staff can be of any nationality but cannot have worked or lived more than 12 months of the last 36 in the country of the entity in which it will be hired (mobility rule).
- The Global: duration between 24 and 36 months, contract between 12 and 24 months in an entity outside of Europe (outgoing phase) and 12 months back to a European entity. The research staff must have European nationality (or take a long time living in Europe), but cannot have worked or lived more than 12 months of the last 36 in the country outside of Europe in which it will be hired in the «outgoing» phase (rule of mobility).
For more information: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/msca-if-2019;freeTextSearchKeyword=;typeCodes=1;statusCodes=31094502;programCode=H2020;programDivisionCode=31047830;focusAreaCode=null;crossCuttingPriorityCode=null;callCode=Default;sortQuery=openingDate;orderBy=asc;onlyTenders=false;topicListKey=topicSearchTablePageState