Humboldt Research Fellowship for Experienced Researchers
A Humboldt Research Fellowship for experienced researchers allows you to carry out long-term research (6-18 months) in Germany. Applicants choose their own topic of research and their academic host. The fellowship is flexible and can be divided up into as many as three stays within three years.
Apply if you are a researcher from abroad with above average qualifications, completed your doctorate less than twelve years ago, already have your own research profile and are working at least at the level of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Group Leader or have a record of several years of independent academic work.
- Doctorate or comparable academic degree (Ph.D., C.Sc. or equivalent).
- The candidate’s own research profile documented by a comprehensive list of academic publications.
- Confirmation that research facilities are available and mentoring agreement and a detailed expert’s report by an academic host at a research institution in Germany.
- Two expert reviews.
- Language skills: German and/or English.
- The applicant may not have spent an extended period in Germanyprior to application.
For more information: http://www.humboldt-foundation.de/web/humboldt-fellowship-experienced.html